Does anyone else ever get these hard bumps on their face that are like pimples but aren't pimples?

What is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• clogged pores, black heads
    Anonymous

• called cystic or nodular acne and tough to clear up.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:42 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• are you talking about black heads? those are easier to deal with than pimples in my case. An exfoliator will help with those. So will biore face strips.
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 11:24 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I recently notices a little bump below my bottom lip, off to the side a bit. It seems nothing like acne at all, it doesn't hurt or itch, it's more like a colorless raised mole. No idea what it is but it's bugging me. Is this what you mean?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I had cystic acne fromthe age of 18 to 25! It is horrible (caused by stress). You can't pop them and they strech out the facial skin so much when they are swollen. Now that I will be 40 I can still see a slight sagging where I used to have those damn 3 month long cystic zits!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:13 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I have one in the lower inside corner just below my eye no clue what it is but it bothers me

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 3:03 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I get them alot and sometimes mine turn into staph but I have found using just regular table salt and a facial soap lathered together to wash and exfoliate my face helps.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 3:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2009