I can't seem to find a job anywhere!

I need a job I can't seem to find one anywhere I am so depress and I really don't know what to do. I have a cover letter and a resume if you know anyone that could help please contact me. I need to support my two children and my husband. My husband got laid off and he's also looking do to hard times we can't seem to get a job. I can't put my kids in daycare because they require an income, I don't know where to go or who to go for help.

goodmama

Asked by goodmama at 9:17 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am in the same boat, so you are not alone. Lucky enough my husband is employed and does very well but I have been on unemployment for 6 months now with no luck finding a job! it's dreadful out there I know and the competition is fierce! Are you on unemployment? Just know there are soooo many of us out there right now and it's not just you. I wish you the best of luck!
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 9:39 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Have you applied for unemployment? Public assistance? Call social services in your area. Keep trying! good luck!
    Anonymous

• PM me...ill see what i can help you with..im searching myself...
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:36 PM on Jun. 17, 2009