Would this make you MAD??

Sunday is Father's Day, and my DF is going to get fireworks with his buddies... No big deal if it was just around the corner, but it is a 4 hour trip. I'm fuming!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• i wouldnt care if that qualifies as my present to him. but id be damned if i made a big effort to set up a special day & he just decides to go out with friends
    Anonymous

• I'd flat out tell him then that is your present and your not getting anything else unless it's home made. You don't need to travel 4 hours to get fireworks!!
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 9:24 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• i would be mad, me and my hubby work and only see each other 3-4 hours a day. we dont have the same day off, so every time we get time and expectally holdays. And he trys to do other plans u better beleve id be mad
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 9:24 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Agree with Anon...kinda be upset if i had planned a big day!! and even more so, that thats how he wants to spnd FATHERS day...but if thats what he wants, i would pray he wouldnt be dumb enough to look for a gift...your gift from me cost efficient, hope you like it!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• In my world, i get to do whatever I want on Mother's Day and he gets to do whatever he wants on Father's Day. If he wants to buy fireworks, that would be OK with me. It's like the guy verson of "shopping" more or less, which I did on Mother's Day. LOL

My SO is giong fishing - all day. I'll feed him when he gets home and she should be happy. Also, less planning and work for me.
    Anonymous

• DF does that stand for Dear Father? I think 4 hours of spending some time doing something that he would enjoy is not a bad thing. You would still have at least 8 good hours to do something together.
    ardgg

Answer by ardgg at 9:28 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I agree with Anon :27. It's his day. If that's what he wants to do, I wouldn't care.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Why? its Father's day and he should be able to spend it how he wants.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:41 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• go spend it with your dad

Answer by admckenzie at 10:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2009