I am anorexic????

I just had twins. I was fine when i was pregnant, i had to FORCE myself to eat, and that was hard. They were VERY healthy boys and at 5 weeks premature, 6 lbs. Anyways, i hardly ever eat, not because i think im fat (which i am after 2 kids lol), but because i forget to eat, and/or im never hungry. Today all i had was a subway tuna sandwich and TONS of water. I walk almost every day for about an hour. Am i considered anorexic? Im never eating, and my SO thinks i have an eating disorder. Until about 2 months before i found out i was pregnant, i used to throw up at least once a day because i thought i was fat. Now, its not that im TRYING to do it, its that im just NEVER hungry. So what do you think?

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 9:29 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Health

• It sounds to me like you need to be evaluated. If you do have an eating disorder, it can kill you. Please don't delay, call and make an appointment with your doctor now.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I don't know if it's anorexia, but I think you definitely have some type of eating disorder.

the throwing up that you were doing before pregnancy is called bulimia, which is the opposite of anorexia, but an eating disorder none-the-less.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 9:33 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Yes, if you were previously vomiting, you are anorexic. But this is something that you can beat. Talk to your doctor and get some real help and make every effort to nibble on healthy foods....if you can.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• ur not anorexic ur bulimic...i would seek help form a professional so there is less chance for u to slip back into ur old habit
    Anonymous