Whats the STUPIDEST question someone has asked here on CafeMom?

2 days ago someone said, "like omg, did u know that a pickle is actually a CUCUMBER!!??"
My God woman...
or- "should i take my kid to the hospital? They have a 104.5 fever."
uuhhh, should you BE A PARENT??!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had someone ask if they could get pregnant after having a complete hysterectomy- like EVERYTHING gone- I'm like DAH, last time I checked you need Eggs and a uterus to even conceive a child!

or the Troll questions

"my daughter is 12 and her boyfriend is really smart and 17 and she is pregnant, am I a bad mom" remember that one ladies??!?!

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 9:50 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• someone once said something about getting 4 abortions in their lifetime, and wondering what their chances were of concieving a child now..I wanted to say, do you think you deserve a frickin child, NO!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• My all time fav was someone asking why cum came back out and wouldn't stay in... it's gravity... what goes up must come down, or in that case, what goes in must come out... odd one indeed.
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 9:49 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• OMGOSH! Is that true? A pickle really is a cucumber?? huh... Ya learn something new every day!
    Anonymous