Have you ever given a guy a FAKE number?

Today in Walmart, a guy i went to school with was talking to me.
I didnt recognize him at first, but then it hit me lol.
Anyways, his name is Chewbacca Yoda Rodriguez. WTF!!!
To make a short story long, i was trying to say bye and he asked me for my number. I was in shock, and was like uuh sure. (im engaged!!!) So i gave him my fiance's number instead which i NOW regret because i could have pulled it off in case i see him again and say omg u must have written my number down wrong haha.
Have you ever given a guy a fake number???

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used to do that ALL the time when I was a bartender. It was a good way to get a great tip from a drunk guy :) Ha ha I even would give out my ex's number a lot just to have him pissed off that guys kept calling him looking for me. Other times too I gave a fake name along with my fake number.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:52 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• yes i dont remember the number exactly but it was to a rejection hotline lol it said you have been rejected ...press 1 for a sad song press 2 to hear a sad poem ect.....very funny
    emilysmama05

Answer by emilysmama05 at 9:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• oh from emilysmam's post, you can find the rejection hotline number that is near where you live at www.rejectionhotline.com Call it, its so funny!
    ABPeterson

• When I was 15 I was waiting for my friend outside a 7 11 and.... you know about the lost boys from africa... well they live in the neighborhood and one of them asked for my number and I gave him a fake because I couldn't understand him in person so how would I understand him on the phone. I was mean when I was 15.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 9:53 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I once gave some guy 867-5309 I mean come on, if you didnt get that was fake RIGHT AWAY your a moron, and not worth my time, that song is a CLASSIC! LOL
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 9:54 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• to judiths post lmao lol thats too funny....ya i remember once my friend gave a fake number to a guy and he called it right then so she would have his and she was busted lol.....
    emilysmama05

Answer by emilysmama05 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• OHH another good one, Ok so at the time I believe I was 18 MAYBE just going on 19 and I worked at a gas station and like 4 times a day this older guy like in his mid 30's came into my gas station and flirted with me, one day he asked me for my number and I was like..... "ohhh well yeah sure"
    and I gave him my old number thinking he would get it after he tried to call it and learned it was not in use... that very next day he came marching in to my gas station in front of like 4 regulars and was like "if you didnt want to give me your fucking number you should have just said no!!"
    my jaw hit the ground and I felt so bad, but he was OLD compaired to my young age, like child molester old! LOL
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 10:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• lol...who hasn't
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 1:44 AM on Jun. 18, 2009