7 weeks pregnant..

headaches quite a bit..probably at least everyday. since i found out i was prego i stopped taking tylenol. when is it ok to take it and when is it not? how much? or are you even supposed to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Tylenol is the only otc pain reliever that is okay during pregnancy. Unfortunately for some, including me, it doesn't do anything for headaches. You can try head on, that was okayed by my doc, but I never tried it. Also, try drinking more water, since it's very easy to become dehydrated and that can cause headaches. Lightly pulling on your hair can help too. I know it sounds crazy, but it was the only thing that got rid of my headaches. :)
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 10:06 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I always used to take regular tylenol. Not the tylenol cold/sinus stuff. Just regular strength tylenol. So I think it would be fine for you. Ask your doctor so that you'll know for sure what you can & cannot take. Also drink lots of water. That also seems to help with the headaches.
    joannakitler

Answer by joannakitler at 10:06 PM on Jun. 17, 2009