abnormally low cervix?

My and my husband are TTC and I thought tracking my cervix would help. (something I was told on some website). So I've been tracking it for about 2 months now. And I'm about a week and a half away from AF and it's really really low. It's never been this low before...since I've been tracking it anyway. What's going on? Is this normal? Does it mean anything? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Mine is ALWAYS very very low. Whenever I check it, sometimes my finger doesn't even go in to the first knuckle, sometimes it's the second knuckle. Whenever my dr checks it, it's always a finger length before she feels it, so I have no clue what's going on with me either! We're ttc, and I was worried that it was too low for sperm to reach it. Sometimes when I bear down, it actually reaches the vaginal opening, so who knows if we'll ever conceive again!
    Anonymous