OMG I'M SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!

Why do they have to show and EAS every 2 minutes?? i mean seriously, in the past 5 minutes we've had 3 of them. HELLO?? i got it the first time! not to mention, it's for a thunderstorm warning. which is even dumber cuz a)you look out the window and you see we're in the middle of it, b) you don't even HAVE to look, you can hear it and c) it's on every news channel their is cuz they butt in on the shows that were on. uuuggghhh!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what is EAS?
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• and yet your still on the computer.....
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 10:08 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I guess just to keep people in formed (for the ones that just tuned in I guess) I know what you mean it gets very annoying...
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:10 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• We had a tornado warning from 7:08 to 7:26 and a flash flood warning all night. The tornado warning is stupid because there are so many hills around here it would probably not even touch down. Anyways yea it' sannoying, every 5 mins on the radio in the car now they are even interrupting my hbo channels.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 10:10 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Get off your computer dummy.

Anonymous

• If there is a EAS warning your PC should be off, it can blow up your hard drive.
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 10:11 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Who cares geez
    Anonymous