Something weird with my nose

Okay, so this may be TMI and if so... I'm sorry. But like every normal person I do pick my nose (with tissue and I always wash my hands!) It just bugs me if I feel anything in there.. well over the past few weeks I noticed this like.. indent on the septum (the center cartilage that forms the nose) and yesterday I noticed there is now a hole all the way through it. I was trying to find some information on line and it seems like one of the only causes of this is if you do drugs (which I NEVER have and never would.. I've seen how that stuff affects people)... so I guess my question is.. has anyone ever had this happen and know what can cause it or what can be done about it? Should I bring it up to my doctor at my next appointment? Because now my nose whistles when I breathe through it (slightly)... but not really to sore.. just worried something worse might happen..

Skye-Angel

Asked by Skye-Angel at 10:08 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Health

• I would call the doctor now and not wait for the next visit, that just doesn't seem normal.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:45 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Gonna kinda bump my own question, see if i can get any more answers :)
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 12:02 PM on Jun. 19, 2009