Are you running the AC right now? What's the temp where you are?

I'm thinking we'll run ours this coming week since they're calling for temps in the upper 80's.

ReneeK3

Asked by ReneeK3 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes all month! I have it set around 72 and it has been in the 80s here (IL) and very humid! I never had it growing up and now that I have it, I'm gonna use it!
    tangyh

Answer by tangyh at 10:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• hell yeah my AC is on, Im 81/2 months pregnant, and its effin HOT its like upper 70's mid 80's already and its not even july yet!
    I want it to be the last two weeks of november all year round!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 10:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• No we don't need ares yet it's about 62 right now but in the day it's only in the low 70's. It only gets hot in july where I live and some of august. Shit i just put my winter coat away about a month if that.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 10:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Only 87 right now (we're normally hotter than this, so it doesn't seem so bad) and the a/c is running - set at 72.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:38 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Yep, I broke down and turned ours on about an hour ago. It wasn't that hot today but it was 76 and humid in the house when it was time to put Zac to bed. We keep our bedroom doors closed at night and I refuse to leave the windows open in his room overnight so it would have never cooled off. I have the a/c set at 74 so it won't get too cool in the house, just enough to take the humidity out and be more comfortable for sleeping.
    ZacsMom

Answer by ZacsMom at 11:00 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Ours has been running since March. It's 89 right now (10:15PM). Was 102 earlier.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:15 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I am in Kansas and it is about 92 today but the haet index is over 100 and yesterday it was like 100 we don't have our ac on because we have window units that don't work very well and they cost soo much gonna be a long summer
    mommymandaleigh

Answer by mommymandaleigh at 4:05 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• *heat*
    mommymandaleigh