Do you get jealous?

I do an I hate it. I try to keep my jealousy down and I hve greatly improved over the years but there are times when that green eyed monster raises its head and I can't get it to lay back down.

How do you handle your jealousy?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 10:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah, I'm with you. I try REALLY hard not to let it get the best of me, but I am such a jealous person by nature....it's so hard to control it sometimes.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 10:24 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Im not a very jealous person, I guess that I can be sometimes...but its more feeling sorry for myself than getting angry at something.
    Idk-I tend to just work extra hard for everything I have so I am happy with myself and what I have.
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 10:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I tell my SO when im jealous and what im jealous of, by the time i actually hear it come out of my mouth i hear how stupid it sounds and i feel better, or if that doesnt happen he's usually good about telling my why i shouldnt be jealous and that helps!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 10:24 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Yes, at times... It just depends on the situation. I am not an extremely jealous person...but I have my moments lol.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 10:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I'm a pretty jealous person on top of being insecure but I'm always open and honest with my husband and will tell him before it builds up into something ridiculous and creates an arguement. He is also pretty jealous himself. And I'm trying to help him understand that it's okay to tell me. He likes to hold things in and beat himself up about it, but he's been getting better too.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 10:45 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• If your jealous you shouldn't be with him.
    Anonymous

• anon 1003 be with who? There are many things you can be jealous of besides your husband and that is what I meant about this question.

True there are some things with him I get jealous about, but I get jealous over things with my friends and family as well. I also get jealous of people who have everything especially if they don't realize how good they have it, really nothing to do with my hubby.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 11:06 PM on Jun. 17, 2009