I have gall stones! Any advice?

Hey.. I just found out I have gallstones and will meet with the surgeon on Monday to discuss having my gall bladder removed.. I'm kind of nervous about it. Anyone have any stories about it.. or can tell me how you felt after the surgery?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Health

• I felt sooo great after the surgery. It was very easy and much less painful then passing the stones. I had the surgery on saturday and was back in my college classes on tuesday.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:32 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I had it done 3 years ago, recovery was very easy, felt so good afterwards. It's very simple, nothing to stress over! I can tell you, when you get the pain in your stomach, it always seemed to help me if I sat down and leaned over with me head down, like doubled over, it always made the pain subside. I pray everything goes well with your surgery!
    Christian-Mom79

Answer by Christian-Mom79 at 10:53 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Have the surgery!! You will feel so much better. Trust me. The recovery is fast. Good Luck!!!
    myangel21

Answer by myangel21 at 11:53 PM on Jun. 17, 2009