Broken Tailbone

About 6 years ago I broke my tailbone while skating. Every now and then I still feel pain on my tailbone. I relate it due to my accident. I am 34 weeks pregnant with labor and delivery right around the corner. Does anyone know or ever heard of a previous broken tailbone affecting me to deliver naturally?

Ames826

Asked by Ames826 at 10:31 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not sure :( I broke mine when I was in 6th grade and still have pain from it.. I didn't get to deliver my first naturally so not to sure.. ask your doctor :) Or hopefully someone will have some helpful answers for yah!
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 10:45 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• It shouldnt as long as it healed properly. The only thing I could see effecting it would be if you had a posterior baby and not being to decend because your tailbone might have lost some of it's natural tendency to bend, but that is putting alot of uncommon factors together, and not likely to happen. Good luck.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:55 PM on Jun. 17, 2009