Do my baby move at 5 months?

mamalove419

Asked by mamalove419 at 10:32 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Do you mean crawl- no. They usually sit up first- go on a website like webmd and look up babies/ infant development.
    Anonymous

• I felt my DD move at about 19 weeks. Its like very faint fluttering.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 10:37 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I think she may mean in the womb. You look very young in the picture. Your doctor will monitor , but you should let him or her know you have not felt the baby move yet. You will usually feel flutters around 4 to 4 and a half months. At night when you lay down quietly is when you will feel the first flutters. hope this helps. If your as young as you look you should talk to your mom if not sorry but I wish I looked as young.
    timeflysby

Answer by timeflysby at 10:40 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Wow, you are you between 13-17, your so young, at this point you should be feeling slight movement from the baby, you should talk to your Dr, they should be monitoring the baby and know if everything is going well. I'll be praying for you & your little one!
    Anonymous

• First of all, 13-17 means kids you HAVE that are that age, not your age!
    You should post this in the pregnancy catagory and you would get more answers.
    Second it is DOES my baby move not DO. I would start by getting out of school before you make babies!
    Anonymous

• My baby was moving at 13 weeks, I saw it on ultrasound, but I didnt feel it until about 16 weeks.
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 7:56 PM on Jun. 18, 2009