how many months pregnant would you do a baby shower?

I wanna do it when Im 7 months is that to soon?

rissa1789

Asked by rissa1789 at 10:57 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no 7- 8 months.
    Anonymous

• I think baby showers are silly... I have nothing against the people that have them, but I think its silly to invite a bunch of people to your house to give you attention and buy you things that you should be providing yourself. registry's are better that way people don't feel pressured to get you things and than they can just send them to your house or whatever. I personally think that if you want to have a baby, than YOU should be buying the things for that baby, and the only reason women have showers is to get shit, and I think that's selfish. JMO

if it was a party to celebrate the baby, it wouldn't happen until AFTER the baby is born, not before!

Anonymous

• ok last anon ! what is stuck up ur ass ?? just dont answer next time damn dont be jealous I have alot family that are excitted about my baby ! alot of people do babyshowers...if u dont thats u!!!
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 11:03 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I think 7 or 8 months is a great time to have one!
    Anonymous

• I have a boat load of family and friends, all of whom have offered to throw me one, or wanted me to have one, its just my personal opinion. I have a compelling urge to provide for my off spring, I don't like it when others try to provide for my personal responsibilities. like I said, I have nothing against the people that have them and 7 months is a perfect time for one, not to early, not to late. Its just people say they have them to celebrate baby- but its not for the baby, because the baby isn't there to receive those gifts or to enjoy the attention only the mothers are. The people brought gifts to Jesus AFTER he was born, not before. LOL

I just think if your gonna throw one you should do it for baby- which means waitng until after baby is here, because you no all those same family members are just gonna give more after baby arrives and thats to much to ask for.

Anonymous

• I thought friends were supposed to throw you a shower, otherwise doesn't it seem greedy to invite people over just so they can give you gifts?

Anonymous

• I personally think that if you want to have a baby, than YOU should be buying the things for that baby, and the only reason women have showers is to get shit, and I think that's selfish. JMO

The above show how much this anon does have something against OP.
    Anonymous

• well my mans sister is doing it for me she was just telling me around when to see if the date was ok but shes doing all the planing Im not doing it for myself.
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 11:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I think a baby shower is a wonderful way to celebrate a blessing on the way!
    I think around seven or eight months along is generally a good time!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 11:24 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• i dont know the OP-
    I'm just opnionated!
    Anonymous