Tampa Moms, NEED BABY ITEMS FOR NEWBORNS IN NEED!! Please read

I just recently started to want to start volunteer work in some way with everything going on with me. And since I have so much extra time with not having a job right now. I decided to look up on some volunteer organizations and I came across, Newborns in Need. (www.Newbornsinneed.org/nfla/index.html). Items that are needed are baby quilts, receiving blankets, hats, booties, scratch mitts, gowns, sleepers, onesies, baby afghans, burp cloths, t-shirts, bibs, Baby lotion, Baby powder, Wet wipes, Baby shampoo, Diaper rash ointment, Baby bottles, Disposable breast pads, Formula. (and much more if you look on the site, these are all part of a wish list). I would really love to get into this since it is such a beautiful charity. This charity means alot to me after my son died early at only.y\ 25 weeks. This seems to be a wonderful cause and I would like your help in helping Newborns In Need. Please message me if you have any items.

ZammiesMommy

Asked by ZammiesMommy at 11:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No answers yet