Did you know Hooters has a mastercard? would you use it? would your significant other? how do you feel about this?

mastercard, hooters

mommyofone740

Asked by mommyofone740 at 11:49 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• hooters doesn't bother me.
    i've been there numerous times, i actually like their food, so yes i'd probably use their card if i wanted to have one, and so would my husband
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:50 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I used to work at Hooters and let me tell you... DO NOT GET THAT CARD! Have you seen the interest rate? It's in the upper 20's if I remember correctly. I'd have a problem with that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I would not want my daughter to be a "Hooters girl" and I would not want their credit card.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:36 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I wouldn't care, why would it be a big deal? I love their wings. And it's nice to go somewhere with attractive servers for a change! No, I wouldn't let DH have it but not because it's hooters... I would never let him have ANY credit card. Frankly I don't care what is on a card, it could be a playboy spread and if I was okay with DH spending and I though we could pay it off, he could have it... I'm more in to women than he is though...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:15 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Hell yeah I want one..where do I sign up for one??? as for wether I want my kid to work there or not...sure why not..a job is a job.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I love the food there! I don't use credit cards, though. They're an unnessary evil.
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 8:57 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I love Hooters wings. There's nothing wrong with Hooter's girls. They are just waitresses in very sexy clothes. It's not like they are strippers. To the lady that said she wouldn't want her daughter working there-I ask Why? Your daughter probably dresses more revealing then the servers anyway. We don't go to Hooters enough to even consider a credit card, but hubby and I would go together. I'm a hot mom-I have nothing to worry about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• My whole family calls me a huge prude. I'm very conservative and don't like the way our nation exploits women and their sexuality.

That being said, Hooters doe not offend me. I was more uncomfortable with the chain before I actually ate there. I don't find the establishment or the waitresses to be offensive. There are so many things in our culture (commercials, magazine ads, billboards, etc) that are so much more offensive than the Hooters girls.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:01 AM on Jun. 18, 2009