Do you have a lot in common with your SO?

My husband and I have nothing in common, but we get a long great.
He is more of an outdoorsey person and I'm more of a shopping girl

looovemybabies

Asked by looovemybabies at 12:27 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we have our tempers in common!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:28 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I think oposites attract, I have no SO, but when I did we were compleatly the same and now were both single, hate eachother and Im carring his baby. LOL
    god I hate that man.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I dont think me and my husband could be any more different:
    Husband - Me
    City- Country
    Camping - Hotels
    Cats- Dogs
    Imports- Domestics (cars)
    Beef- Chicken
    and so many more i think its great and we get along perfectly, i honestly wouldnt want it any other way!
    Froggy_girl1790

Answer by Froggy_girl1790 at 12:38 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• we have the basic stuff in common, our parents were military, basic religious and political views (but there are major diff too), and our views on kids. but our likes and dislikes, totally diff. i hate seafood he could live on it. i would rather be outside, he'd rather be playing video games or on the computer, i hate football he loves it, he likes jack daniels i like jose :),
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:47 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Id say its 50/50
    I personally think its better when you don't have everything in common that way you learn new things from each other.
    MrsDuff

Answer by MrsDuff at 12:50 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• we are almost exactly alike . ..
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:18 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• My husband and I like the same movies, though forget the romantic type. We both like comedies, he likes the OLD shoot-em-up-cowboy black and white movies. BIG John Wayne fan. I like the dramas in black and white, that is Ok.

Our versions of vacations are different. My roughing it is camping in a motor home for a weekend or week, his is a 4* hotel! When we went to Guam to visit our son and DIL recently, our stay was at the Hilton! Even on vacation we could never get away from PARIS!!! Darn her family! LOL
    Mystik-Skye

Answer by Mystik-Skye at 2:00 AM on Jun. 18, 2009