good books?

what are some really good books that youve read recently? im looking for a book that i cant put down, both fiction and non fiction

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• anything by jodi piccoult, shes an awesome author, i can't start reading one of her books w/o finishing it, literally can't sleep w/o finishing the book first b/c i wonder whats gonna happen next.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:36 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold (and her other books as well...I'm about to start reading "Lucky" which is her memoir). White Oleander by Janet Fitch.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 12:42 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• odd thomas by dean koontz. dexter by jeff lindsay
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 12:43 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• oh lovely bones was a very good book.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:45 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Lovely Bones is one of my all time favorite books...and I can't wait to see the movie when it comes out!
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 12:47 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Anything by James Patterson, Patricia Cornwell, Stephen KIng, or Mary Higgins Clark.

I've read many of each of their books. I was reading at dinner, and staying up late until my eyes wouldn't stay shut. Everytime for everyone of their books i've read. They all write mysteries, which i love, the stories have so many twist and turns that you just can't put them down. :D
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 1:03 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I'm read a ton and am very picky about my books! Here are some great ones I've read recently in different genres to give you some options. Richard Paul Evan's is a great author and my all time favorite. The Carousel and its sequel are my favorites of his. Lisa Tucker is good. I liked the Cure For Modern Life. If you like chicklit Flirting With Forty by Jane Porter was cute, so was the Frog Prince by her. For One More Day by Mitch Albom was a good story. Sadie's Song by Linda Hall was a good suspense novel. The September Sisters by Jillian Cantor was good I just finished it. The Time Traveler's Wife was good although I kind of hated the ending. Waiting for Normal is a teenagers book I liked it. The Year of Fog was good by Michelle Richmond too. Those are the ones that stuck with me enough to remember off hand!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I just finished Falling by Christopher Pike and it was great. I read a lot of Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy series: Kim Harrison's Hollows/Rachel Morgan series, Richelle Mead's Succubus series, and Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampires series are the ones I'm most addicted to.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 1:54 AM on Jun. 18, 2009