4 year old boys birthday party ideas?

My Precious little man is turning 4 in 3 weeks. I want to have a special party but im so over chucky cheese, its to hot for the park and HONESTLY I really am not feeling having a group of preschoolers running in and out messing up the house. Been there and DONE ALL THAT! can someone help me and fast whats something or somewhere i can throw my baby a party to remember???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• McDonald's Playplace? Its indoors, not as busy as chuck E. Cheese and has A/C as well as being pretty inexpensive to boot.....What city do you live in or near? You could also just have a family party (perhaps the Grandparents would host even) instead of spending money on party favors etc...just get him presents based on what he's into right now. I did that this year with my 5 year old and she didn't even miss not having her peers. There is also Pump It Up inflatable playground and that was so much fun when my daughter went to a friend's party there this year--its spendy but they really know how to show kids a fun time there. Hope these ideas help!
    oregonmom22

Answer by oregonmom22 at 5:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I had my son's 4th bday at Parkette's. Do you have one where you live? It was wonderful and not expensive! Highly recommend it. We had his bday last year at Bounce U. That was a great time too but sooooo expensive. Good luck.
    lovemyboysx2

Answer by lovemyboysx2 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• How about taking them bowling or skating. They usually have an area that you can reserve. This way your inside & there are all sorts of other games to play if they aren't interested in bowling or skating. I know your against the park but if you find a nice shaded area you can hang out there while they play & even rent one of those huge jumper's for them to play in. The company will bring it by, blow it up & then take it down when your ready to call it a day.

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 10:35 PM on Jun. 18, 2009