4 year old boy birthday ideas?

My Precious little man is turning 4 in 3 weeks. I want to have a special party but im so over chucky cheese, its to hot for the park and HONESTLY I really am not feeling having a group of preschoolers running in and out messing up the house. Been there and DONE ALL THAT! can someone help me and fast whats something or somewhere i can throw my baby a party to remember???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• mcdonalds does good bday parties for kids, they have a ton of fun in the playplace. the employees help out alot too, you can call ahead of time to schedule it.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 12:39 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Do you have a Pump It up or inflatable play place near by. Michael's does a fun crafting party. If you have the party at home, you could rent a bounce house. This will keep the kids out of your house. Or, hire entertainment like a reptile guy.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 1:08 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• We did a bowling party at this very nice bowling alley with an arcade. It was less expensive for the party there then it would have been at my house and the adults had just as much fun as the kids!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• mcdonald's is affordable and alot of fun! they play games and have prizes even provide cake if you want them to.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:37 AM on Jun. 18, 2009