4 year old birthday party ideas?

My Precious little man is turning 4 in 3 weeks. I want to have a special party but im so over chucky cheese, its to hot for the park and HONESTLY I really am not feeling having a group of preschoolers running in and out messing up the house. Been there and DONE ALL THAT! can someone help me and fast whats something or somewhere i can throw my baby a party to remember???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Holidays

• mcdonalds does good bday parties, the employees help out and i think the kids get free icecream. you just call ahead of t ime, and the kids have a ton of fun in the playplace.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 12:40 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• thats a good idea, I did not know that my boy loves mcdonalds
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:42 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Think of the places that he REALLY likes to go. Call them and ask if they do birthday parties? My kids love the bounce house and they do parties there.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 6:40 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Do you know of anybody that lives in an apartment or codo that has a clubhouse....or if you had outside in the yard they could have a beach party without the beach (come dressedin swimsuit, have water play with beach balls,hose, sprinkler, water cans, fill a little blow up pool and they could pretend fish, play with plastic frogs or ducks that they catch with strainers, water balloons. You could call it a beach party or a frog party. See the frog or beach theme here  http://www.cjkidz.com/Birthday%20Resource%20Page.html

momjs

Answer by momjs at 10:28 PM on Jun. 18, 2009