I finally went to the dr after ttc for 5 yrs he said he thinks i'm just not ovulating and i might be a good candidate for clomid but that he will have to c me like 2 to 3 days a week does anyone know why ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I believe its to check your levels. But i'm not sure if im thinking of the right Med your taking. & oh by the way good luck trying to concieve :D ****sending baby dust your way**** :D
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 12:55 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• They monitor your estrodiol, FHS, LH (to tell when you are ovulating), and usually do ultrasounds to see how many eggs (follicles) are being recruited. It's good that they are monitoring you. You don't want to ovulate a bunch of eggs and risk high order multiples.

Good luck!
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:58 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I became pregnant after 2 months of Clomid and am on it again, trying for #2. Here's what my doctor has me doing:

Take Clomid pills on Days 5-9.
    Sex on Day 12, 14, 16, 18.
    Visit the office for blood draw on Day 21.
    If my period starts, visit the office on Day 3 of my period to be checked for cysts, and start the pills again on Day 5.

Hope this little timeline helps :)
    Mandarina23

Answer by Mandarina23 at 8:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2009