dID ANY1 SEE WHAT cALVIN kLIEN put on a bulletin board on FOX NEWS?

SO DISTURBING TO OUR CHILDREN, WHY IS THIS NOT A CRIME WITH A HEAVEY FEE? NO WONDER KIDS STINK IN USA PUBLIC SCHOOL NO RULES JUST SEX JOKES ECT!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Health

• I won't be buying anything Calvin Klein. Even my husband was mortified and he's a Tattoo artist.
    It's just way to much!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• IT WAS IN nEW YORK CITY LOOKED LIKE AN ORGIE! WITH CARS DRIVING BY IT WITH BABIES LOOKING AT THIS ! DISGUSTING
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• BOYCOTT CALVIN kLEIN
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I don't have any clue what you are talking about.
    summerdayz

Answer by summerdayz at 6:06 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I have not clue to what you are talking about either. Where can I see this board?
    tessiemae41

Answer by tessiemae41 at 7:11 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Please, for the love of all that is good and holy, stop yelling at us (turn off your caps lock please!) and put up a link or something regarding what on earth you are talking about...
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 7:12 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• It's a photo with two guys and a girl making out, as well as one guy on the floor that looks like he may be ready to take his clothes off. They are in various stages of getting undressed, and the girl is topless, although you don't see breasts. They are all age 18 or older, other wise the girl could not be topless, even if she ISN'T showing breasts.

It's actually a pretty example of photography, but too adult to have on a 50 foot bill board. Some people were actually comparing it to child pornography, which is rediculous.

This is from the FOX article, and it the most accurate thing there. *Eye roll* "I don't think that just because you put Calvin Klein's name on it makes it acceptable. It's a beautiful picture, but I don't think that that's the place for it"

People are up in arms like this is porno in public. A good portion of them are the type of people who think little children seeing pictures of aborted fetuses is ok.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 7:47 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Yes and I am not prude or anything but I completely disagree with it!! Its beyond sexy.. It is like soft porn and Im sorry I DO NOT want my children seeing that crap all over!
    FDNYwife

Answer by FDNYwife at 7:56 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Nudity is one thing - Sex is another..
    FDNYwife

Answer by FDNYwife at 7:57 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• How on earth is it soft porn, exactly? Have you ever seen real 'soft core porn'? They are clothed, except for no shirts. Nothing is showing. They are kissing.

So kissing & being without a shirt is pornographic? No wonder we have issues with sexuality.

How on earth is nudity healthy, but sex isn't?

And I don't think it should be up on a 50 foot billboard, either. They can put the ad in adult-target magazines, fashion magazines like Cosmo and Elle. They can run it after the day and prime time slots on TV. But it doesn't need to be on during the day, or on a huge billboard.

Up until I got pregnant, I made most of my living modelling. I'e done MANY nude photoshoots From that stage of undress to completely nudity. I guess all of them are porn too, even though most are all great examples of Art Nudes.

Western culture has serious issues if we think a sexy ad, TARGETING ADULTS, is worse than our violent entertainment standards.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 8:06 AM on Jun. 18, 2009