would you mind giving a prayer?

for mydaughter who is away this summer and my son who will leave for the first time this fall for school. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Done :)
    sw33t_blond3

Answer by sw33t_blond3 at 5:14 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Yes i will pray for this but remeber what Jesus said
    Matthew 6:34
    So never worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
    God bless you :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:03 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• SURE! MAYBE START TAKING SEWING LESSONS NOW U HAVE MORE TIME OR READ THE BOOK BY DICK MORRIS ON FOX NEWS. I MIGHT TOO!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• you can learnto kni on youtube heehee that's how I got started.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 1:57 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I have several other children so I won't be bored or lonely. I just care about my children and was asking for a little prayer as they venture into their adult world. thanks sw33t, hinson and anon for the prayers,. At the end of they day I have to say I was blessed with good kids who are ready to make their mark on the world.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• You can take the one that lady was trying to give me in the last post, I have no use for it and obviously you want it ;-). It is barely even used either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jun. 18, 2009