Do you eat late at night?

I just had a pb sandwich with a glass of strawberry milk...

I feel satisfied but I know in the morning I am going to be sooo hungry, that seems to happen to me when I eat late at night. What a piggy... I know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i just ate some blueberry muffins i made earlier. want something to drink. just found out hubby drank the last of the tea. damn him. lol
    MrsDuff

Answer by MrsDuff at 1:07 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• no i dotn because if you eat late at night then you actually gain weight . i chose not to be a fat pig .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• i do. i didnt used to. and i'm trying to get out of the habit. learning to eat more at dinner so that i dont feel hungry later.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:17 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• LOL....yup almost everynight...even if i've had a big supper. I just had cearal an half hour ago..lol.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 1:23 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• i know i shouldnt..but i do..i just finished a grilled cheese sandwich
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:57 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I do, but I work nights. I kind of have to. There is no set time after which you can't eat. Just don't eat within two hours of bed and your body still has time to metabolize some of it before it goes dormant for the night.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:06 AM on Jun. 18, 2009