IDK.......Could you know what it is?

I got my cycle on the 2nd of this month & was over it by the weekend. My cycles are random (32 to 45 days) It is now the 18th of june, my vaginal fluid is eggwhite & starting to get stretchy. I know these are the obvious signs of ovulation. But DF mentioned to me that my 'juices' (his terminology, not mine) are a tad on the tart side. I have noticed this before. it happens just about every cycle. I guess my question is.... Why do I 'taste' like this? DF doesnt really like the taste, which means that I'm s.o.l. on oral for a few days.( & I really like the way he gives me oral!!!!) TMI, I know but I have no insurance, I have no car & no job to pay for anything. I am only 21 & not on BC if it matters at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Health

• pregnant?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• hmm.. yeast infection?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I am NOT pregnant & I don't have a yeast infection. Or any other infection for that matter. This has been going on since I was about 17. I beleive that I had a M/C when I was 18 years old if that makes a difference. (I found a 3 inch bloodclot one morning & it was thick. What do you think?)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I get bitter when I ovulate. Sometimes it just happens with excess discharge associated with ovulation. Unless it gets so bad that you feel self conscious about possible odor, I wouldn't worry about it.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:15 AM on Jun. 18, 2009