Everyone bashes on Kate, but does anyone else think that Jon is an idiot?

Sure they have a ton of kids and that's stressful. They started doing the show and it has made it more financially possible with that big of a family. Sure Kate is a strong, controlling woman but really who isn't? Sure some of us aren't. I kind of am and it's something that me and dh are working at. I've also read several posts from women complaining about their dh's acting like kids.
I think Jon's acting like an imature, pouty child and behaving badly.

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 1:26 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think Jon can't think for himself,
    and I think Kate wants a man not a boy
    I liked her much better in the begening of the show now I think she let the money go to her head
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:30 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• me too he is confusing too watch.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:28 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• i think shes more than controlling, shes degrading to him. she always talks down to him and treats him w/horrible disrespect. so yes he is behaving badly but after years of being treated that way, and i'm sure he feels that he has to stay in the marriage for the kids and to continue getting the money they get to take care of the kids, that he went elsewhere to get the comfort that she doesn't give, i don't think that makes it right, but i think the way she treats him is the reasons behind it
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:29 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• i think they are both idiots that should never be married exspecially to each other .
    and she isnt just a "strong" woman she is abusive period.
    and he is the biggest pussy i have ever seen in my life
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• vab i disagree totally, the only think i ever see him do is roll his eyes back in his head very attractive look,lol he is not that cute she can do a lot better! and he is a whiner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• He's a man stuck with a money hungry bitch for a wife and too many kids.
    He loves the old Kate, the way they used too be......and he wanted just 1 more kid after the twins, not 6 more....men don't typically step up to the plate like women do. A woman adjusts to how many kids she has...because she carried them...a guy sees too many as a burden because he didn't carry them 24/7 for 9 months!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I think Jon smokes pot. He looks & acts like he is high all day long, either that or he is on some kind of prescription med.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:59 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I'm not an avid watcher of the show but i've caught some episodes hear and there. I never understood why everyone gave Kate a hard time. I get snappy with my husband and I only have 2 kids. Most of these people judging her don't have 8 kids. Give her a break!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Jun. 18, 2009