Opps. A blan B question.

A few weeks ago me and my boyfriend had sex a few days after I got off my period and the condom broke, it was a tuesday. I am not on birth control so I took plan B wednesday . On Thursday we had sex again and the comdom broke again (damn my luck). On Friday we were drunk and stupid and didn't use a condom. Normally I start my period anywhere from the 15th to the 18th and as of now I have no symtoms. Does anyone know enough about plan b other than the 99.9% rate to know if I could be pregos?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• http://www.go2planb.com/

this is there site .

you should be ok if you took it in the window of time . you can always take a test to be sure tho good luck

lol buy a new box of condoms lol

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:32 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• if you were already pregnant when you took it the BABY will stay! abortion is for sissy's group on my profile ! ADOPTION!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:33 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Thanks! Thats what I was thinking but sometimes I can let my imagine get the best of me. lol.
    After breakage number two we threw the box away and bought new. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• GOD may have blessed you! Psalms 127:3
    take a vitamin and drink orange juice!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:35 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• i think it is a little boy!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:37 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Mothershelper: If I end up pregos we will keep the baby, that part is forsure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Mother: A boy is what I would like next. I already have a girl. lol. and I have been taking better care of myself just incase.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• oh good!!! drink carnation drinks too!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:51 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• plan B is only giving out so often.. u have to have an ID to get more than one in so many months time- plan B is not a form of birthcontrol, if ur not responsbile enough for sex, than u shouldnt be havng sex!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 1:51 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Judith: Did you read the post. It was taken as a back up plan after the first condom broke. I'm well aware what its purpose is hence the name "plan B".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Jun. 18, 2009