Miss Mary Mack and other childhood rhyme games

I am having a hard time remembering the words to a few of those. The one that goes "Sally had a steamboat, and the steamboat had a bell" I don't remember the beginning to or the next line that goes there. And then there was one that was popular in our school that was somewhat offensive, but it started "My name is Ricky Ricardo, I am a retardo, I live on the 31st floor. I stand on the steeple and pee on the people" But I can't remember the rest. Anyone remember them?

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:46 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Miss Lucy had a steamboat, the steamboat had a bell, Miss Lucy went to heaven and the steamboat went to
    Hello operator, please give me number 9, and If you disconnect me I will chop off your
    Behind the ‘fridgerator, there was a piece of glass. Miss Lucy sat upon it and it went right up her
    Ask me no more questions. Tell me no more lies. The boys are in the girls room pulling down their
    Flies are in the meadow, bees are in the park. Miss Lucy and her boyfriend are kissing in the D-A-R-K D-A-R-K D-A-R-K dark dark dark!
    The dark is like a movie, the movie’s like a show, the show is like a TV show and that is all I know
    I know my mother, I know I know my father, I know I know my sister wears an 18 meter 18 meter 18 meter bra bra bra!
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 1:52 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I remember this one from jump rope... Candy apple on a stick makes my stomach go two forty six, not because I'm dirty, not because I'm clean, just because I kissed a boy behind a magazine"

And "Not last night but the night before, 24 robbers came knocking at my door, As I ran out, they ran in ,1,2,3,4,5..................
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:26 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• We did the 'Candy Apple' one too, but there was more of it:
    Candy apple on a stick,
    Makes my tummy go two forty six,
    Not because I'm dirty,
    Not because I'm clean,
    Just because I kissed a boy behind a magazine.
    Hey boys!
    Wanna have a fight?
    Here comes [insert name] with her pants on tight.
    She can wibble she can wobble she can do the splits
    but I betcha five dollars she can't do this.
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc....
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 12:02 PM on Jun. 18, 2009