If you could punch someone in the face who would it be?

Id say the girl who tried to fuc* my fiance.
what about you? :)

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 2:02 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Gee.........Bin Laden is up there high on the list and any other weirdo.

I wanna b*tch slap all of these people and say snap out of it! Get a life, and live right so your countries can flourish and everyone can prosper. Stop killing people and wake up and live your life right and PAY IT FORWARD.........not go backwards....do good and who cares who owns what land. You cant take it with you when you go anyways......save it and the people and LIVE peacefully. And stop being so spiteful.

PEACE ... what is so CIVIL about war?

*steps off soap box now*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• my ex's mom..shes not a very nice person!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:03 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• noone
    Anonymous

• My stepson's mother. She is just so....I don't even have words.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:06 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• OK.. I was not so CIVIL in my reply.....hitting some one would be violence but I darn sure wanna slap a few of those tyrants and tell them to wake the "F" up and grow up as they sure are not getting any younger. They need to live right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• the devil and say what the hell was being second best not good enough for you, now look at the world and what it's coming to it's all your foult as* hol*
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:10 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• My ex-husband when we go for the SECOND child support hearing. Not only did we sit there for 4 hours but he never once asked me how Alex was. We were on speaking terms but as soon as the judge told him much he had to pay....well, let's just say the phone has not rung at all.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:13 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• hmmm. my father. that's a good place to start. ...and then maybe my DSS's BM. ...I think that's about it.
    But honestly, i dont even think i'd punch them in the face. It just doesnt do justice. My father should die and my DSS's BM ...well, she'll get what's coming to her soon enough.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• My preteen sister in law.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• This person in our community who has told people for years I had an affair with her husband. As I understand it, this happened during the school day while I was teaching school and would take my lunch hour, which is only 25 minutes, and drive 45 miles away to have a nooner with her husband and get back in time for my afternoon classes. I did all of that in 25 min. This was 5 years ago. She still tells everyone who will listen about it. I have just stopped trying to even defend myself. However, I would love to be able to accept blame for her black eye!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:59 AM on Jun. 18, 2009