the tv show Barnyard had a witchcraft ghosts,posession ect today on nick jr.why so young?

offended

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Ah well they are more suseptable at that age to believe anything.... target little kids is one of the tactics of the enemy ( not up for argument, this is what I SEE and BELEIVE is happening) , he is getting desperate because his time is coming soon to be banished forever in the lake of fire.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:20 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• wow thats crazy and my boy always watches that cartoon,
    he used to watch sponge bob untill I saw some of the stuff they have about it on you tube,
    it seems like cartoons these days get more and more offensive so I just mostly buy him movies or send him in the backyard to play it's better for him
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:21 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• i agree with Shaneeagle you have to watch what your kids watch you will be hold accountable for that and i would not let my kids watch any of that evil stuff that the devil is putting out there.. Satan does know his time is short and he is trying to get whoever he can.. this world is crazy im glad i know Jesus Christ

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 2:27 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• hmmm. well i dont let my kids watch Nick Jr.
    they are only allowed to watch Noggin or PBS or whatever movies i have for them. And usually they dont even get an hour a day.

but i would be offended.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:34 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I would like to know why people think it is the religon that is bad? There are bad people and good people, not bad religons and good religions... IMO. I think that the entertainment business has to show everything or someone will get offended. Then again, I really think that people get offended way to easily. Only a fool takes offence when offence was not meant...
    NewMom101

Answer by NewMom101 at 2:34 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I dont think so NewMom.
    I think offender is ignorant if they dont realize it has offended.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:41 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• How dare people expose their kids to things with fantasy in them, like Cinderella, and Snow White, and that one about the guy that lived in the whale.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:07 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I didnot know about this.. I usally let my daughter watch PBS.. I didnot know that about that cartoon.. But i know now.. I will have to watch more closely to what they are watching.. Sometimes i just turn off the tv, and let them play with their toys, read their books, or etc
    ahortiz5

Answer by ahortiz5 at 3:10 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• *snort* LMAO at NP. Yep!
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 3:22 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I know. Who cares if Casper is originally the friendly ghost? He's out to teach your kids how to worship the devil!

Seriously... this is ridiculous.
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 3:29 AM on Jun. 18, 2009