Any advise for time management with twin boys and a 5 year old?

I am 25 years old and am not great health, about to have surgery. I am tring to get enough time and BE ABLE to get enough time for me to feel better and give me a break. My twin boys are 4 months old and on oppiste schdules eating about 15 mins apart. But they are at the point where they only take cat naps and sleep all night. When they take a nap i try to too but my 5 year old wants to play or something. It seems like i cant get a min. to even go to the bathroom until my husband gets home! Any advise? We DONT have the money to have anyone come in and help and right now my mom isnt a big help at all! PLEASE HELP ME

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• Gosh, okay well, I think whatever you do you should be very well prepared. Plan ahead and anticipate your needs. You have your hands full, so you'll have to do some juggling. You can get through this. If anyone offers some help family nearby, take it and let them do dishes or what not. You'll just have to re-learn how to do things more efficiently and quickly. Don't be too hard on yourself, and if you start to feel overwhelmed, step outside and take a deep breath. (Just don't forget to take the key with you so you don't lock yourself out!) :)
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 5:03 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Does your hubby have any vacation time saved up from work? And is it paid vacation?

My hubby got a week's paternity leave to help me after I delivered our 5th child, I mean yeah it was still hard but we managed it is there anyway ya'll could do something like that?
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 9:26 AM on Jun. 18, 2009