what should i do?

I think my man is cheating on me but im not sure. I have been cheated on before and i keep finding the same clues. Numbers in the phone late phone calls coming home late checking on ex girlfriends ect. how do i know for sure? and how do i deal with it? i dont want to leave him i wanna keep my family together. but at the same time if hes cheating on me does he really love me like he says? and if he is cheating how do i deal with that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Ask him about it! You may just be imagining he is, but maybe not. You'll never know unless you ask or find him in the act. If he's not then I would just work on your insecurity issues, if he is and you still want to stay with him, counceling is always the first thing(IMO) that should happen =) GL with everything, and I hope he's not doing what you think he is!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I see my hubby's friends cheat on their women and clues are usually evidence of the truth. Talk to him, tell him you love him, and remind him that cheating hurts you emotionally and potentially physically (STD's are tough to live with). But although I think anybody can change, cheaters rarely do. This sucks but you may have to decide if you can live wit the occasional indiscretion or let go of your man. I wish you all the luck in the world............
    StepJenni

Answer by StepJenni at 3:29 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I'm ruthless about it. You are as worthy as you want to be. I feel letting something like this slide when you know something is going on, you are disrespecting yourself. It sucks, but you have to stick up for yourself.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 5:15 AM on Jun. 18, 2009