I am in so much pain!

My leg is hurting so bad. It feels better if i walk, but I can't walk around all night long! It started earlier today. I haven't taken anything because I didnt know if tylenol would help. I am going to call the dr. in the am, but I wanted to see if anyone else might know how to make it stop hurting??????

Its bothering me sooooo bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• is it in the calf? It could be a leg cramp. i got them alot when I was pregnant with my daughter and I am getting them alot with this pregnancy too...lay down, straight and point your toe towards your nose and it should stop if that is what it is. It will hurt worse for a few seconds but once you get passed that it feels alot better
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:17 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• According to the What to Expect When expecting book, when you get a leg cramp you should straighten your leg and flex your ankle and toes slowly up towards your nose (don't point your toes).
    laura8809

Answer by laura8809 at 3:18 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• You can take Tylenol, unless for some reason your ob says no (I have never heard of that though!) it will help. And do the stretches.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 4:09 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• eat foods with potassium.... http://www.weightlossforall.com/potassium-rich-food.htm  put your feet up and make sure that you stay hydrated. 

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 10:47 AM on Jun. 18, 2009