what has been the best diet pill, powder, chewable or tea that has worked for you into losing weight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I have heard that Alli works but it makes you crap grease. Like orange greasy discharge, they don't tell you that in the commercials! Thanks Wynonna Judd!!! Right?!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I've heard from a lot of people that you have anol leakage from that pill
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:46 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• ewwwwwwwww sorry but I can't swallow pills, can u crush that alli pill before taking it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Well, when I was into that stuff Yellow Jackets worked pretty well at curbing my appetite, I think they are called Yellow Swarm now, I suggest cracking them open and dumping out some of the powder and taking a smaller dose because they are pretty powerful. Same with Stacker 3, they are better than Stacker 2 because the 2's make me more jittery. But these days, I wouldn't touch them I do the right way with diet and exercise. A detox diet can be good, but you have to follow through and cut out the junk eating. It can be good to detox to reset your system and get you back on the right track. You aren't going to be successful at weight loss if you don't eat healthy, good-for-you foods. There is no magic pill.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 3:59 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• i took relacore b4 & lost 15lbs
    Anonymous

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/loss rollercoaster; frustrating for you, & hard on your body. In order to get to and maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    Start with regular exercise, as simple as walking, for at least 20 min a day at least 3 times a week. Next, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Now, eat your fruits & veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 6-7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat & dairy. Add beans, lentils & tofu to your diet. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html. Feel free to ask me any questions. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 5:39 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• All pills for fast weight loss, you will later see it coming off the shelves due to bad effects or even worse damage to your body. You probably wont want to hear it but the best way to lose weight is to eat clean/better. Meaning good "fats" not bad. good ones such as almonds, olive oil, eggs the list goes on. stay away from bad sugars such as fructose syrups. slowly make small changes like giving up sodas in exchange of juice or even better, water! Eat 100% whole wheat breads & plenty of fibers. Try to stock your fridge with plenty of your favorite fruits when you have a craving for something sweet. Keep things available for you that can be fast & easy to fix on those days that you are feeling really hungry. Try to make time to do a 15 minute workout if you have any time left in your day. Believe it or not..If you not use to this lifestyle, Your body will start showing results fast. Don't take diet pills please!
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 10:51 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I swear by stacker3. I only take one in the morning after breakfast and I am full of energy all day. It says you can take up to 3 a day, but I can't sleep if I take more than one a day.
    Amazommy

Answer by Amazommy at 6:41 AM on Jun. 26, 2009