need advise from everyone

i just had a molar pregnancy two months ago and my husband and i are trying again even though are doctors want us to wait about a year, ive heard about couples going on and ttc again and being fine. When do i start ovulating after a d&c?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had a D&C last April and went on to conceive in June and had a beautiful healthy baby girl this April(she was even 2 weeks late). My ob told me would could try again after I had my first AF after the D&C and we did..and it worked! GL whatever your decision may be =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I am really sorry to hear about your heartache, but if the doc says wait I'd wait a while... you don't want to risk more heartache or your health.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 4:35 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Hello and I am very sorry to hear about your loss :( Ive had 3 in the last 5 years, so I can empathize. One of the major reasons doctors tell you to wait is bc of the extreme strain a miscarriage has on your body. If you are set on trying again sooner than the doc advises, you must make sure to at least take tons of prenatals even before getting pregnant, to replenish what has been taken from your body already. Also know that the chances become greater that your body will not be able to carry the child full term the closer the pregnancies are together, simply bc of the strain it puts on our bodies. There is still a chance of it being ok, and you could do it, but the chance is also there for more complications, so take precautions to ensure that you are as healthy as possible first!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 8:05 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I would honestly listen to your doctor and wait awhile. A molar pregnancy isn't just a typical miscarriage, because in most molar pregnancies there is no baby at all, just a deformed mass of a placenta, it starts with two or three sets of chromosomes from the father and NONE from the mother. You have to be careful because having a molar pregnancy increases the risk of trophoblastic disease and trophoblastic cancer, which is why you need to be closely monitored for at least 6 months. Give your body time to heal.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:33 AM on Jun. 18, 2009