My brothers girlfreind is just like me

Okay we never really got along that great but u know that thing about people marrying someone just like their dad/mom & having the same things they just cant stand in them?? , well does it ever happen in siblings?? its too wierd..

WE have blonde hair blue eyes,same shape face, big lips, both laid back & funny, very girly [like the same style clothes, bags,lipgloss,sunglasses ect] , on the skinny side, & theres so much about her i dont even kno yet.. the only thing is we have oppasite taste in guys lol, my brother her boyfreind is nerdy/preppy writes poems..... & i LOOVEEE my bad boy gangsta of a mannn.

LiVE2l0VE

Asked by LiVE2l0VE at 3:54 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• I personally think that the reason kids marry someone like their parents is because that parent has been there for them, and it is comforting to have someone that is familiar to them around. So to me yes that would make sense for her to be like you in many ways if your brother looks up to you alot!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 4:07 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• So what's your question?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:10 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• anon :10
    Read the words prior to the question marks. Those are the questions.

I've never heard of it happening in siblings, sounds cool to me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I think you are reading way too much into it.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 4:31 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Ok who cares? Are you trying to say your brother his anothe Halk Hogan? LMAO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• your brother is another*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:39 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• or maybe your just like her. alot of girls have blonde hair blue eyes. your not the only one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:41 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• maybe your brother has the hots for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:35 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

Anonymous

• I like bags, lip gloss, and being girly----those are very blanket-like tastes, lots of girls/women have them. More men seem attracted to thin women, and plenty like blonde with blue eyes. Maybe you are the one looking into this WAY to much.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 8:23 AM on Jun. 18, 2009