• In the Spotlight:

Now with this new IMing thing on CM, I feel like I am going to interrupt or bother a friend if I see she is online! lol

I noticed that you can see 2,3,4,5, 6 friends on-line and I want to hit them up for a private chat but then I think to myself.....well if they wanted to have a private chat with me THEY would have messeged me. There are times when I just want to answer questions and bounce back and forth between answering questions and surfing the web. There are other nights when I want to chat wth just one person no one in particular and I feel too embarrassed interrupting there late night ritual. Am I weird?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 4:36 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I always say hi... and if they don't messege back then that's it! I'm always up for someone to talk to! I get so bored.... only 4 more months LOL Hubby is usually on about now as well and I still chat while talking to him. I guess I look at it like myspace im or facebook im... if there is someone to talk to, away I go, you know immediately after sending any messege if they want to be left alone or not....
    but that might just be me :)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:05 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• No cause i feel the same way. Like it just depends on what kind of mood im in. I feel the same way they know im on line also so if they want a one on one chat they will contact me.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:41 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• LOL! but what if they are like me and think I don't want to be bothered? That's what I was trying to say.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:44 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I agree, it can seem like an invasion of privacy. If they are going to offer IMing they should offer it like yahoo does, with a button we can click if we don't want to appear online. That way we can do what we want without being interupted. If we want to be approached then we can sign on as visable.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:19 AM on Jun. 18, 2009