Is anyone a fan of All My Children, One Life to Live, or General Hospital?

Hello ladies

Is anyone a fan of the soaps All My Children, One Life to Live, or General Hospital. If you are, then I definitely have the group for you. Well ladies, I am the group owner for the group ABC Soaps here at Cafemoms. Which basically consists of all three soaps mixed into one main group. In the group that I have created we talk about All My Children, One Life to Live, and General Hospital.

I would love for other mothers to join my group. So ladies I am inviting anyone to join our group on Cafemoms. It is call ABC Soaps ladies and I am sending out this special invitation to all moms on cafemoms to join if you are a fan of all three soaps. I don't have a link to the group here. But if anyone was to email me I would definitely give them the link for the group.

So ladies, I hope to see you there if you would like to join. Thank you for your time ladies.

MoniqueMarie

Asked by MoniqueMarie at 4:48 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Entertainment

• No answers yet