Orgasm question

I always orgasm with my SO but sometimes I have these really intense orgasms and I don't know what to do when they're about to happen or when it is happening. I usually will push him away so he's not so deep to try and stop the really intense ones because my body doesnt know how to handle it.

Like I dont know how to react. I feel like I have no control over my body when it happens and it freaks me out....can someone else relate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• I make my SO stop after a while too b/c it just becomes so sensitive that it almost hurts. Then sometimes I don't get off and I wonder if I'm just the only woman who doesn't really get off? One extreme or the other,...
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 5:49 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• When my SO plays with my cl*t I can't handle the feeling and I don't know how to deal with it it's to intense as well, he told me other women he was with in the past just loved it but I don't know how to handle that feeling of intensity. I know TMI.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:34 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• My SO and I have a very intense love making, We try to satisfies one another to the point that we will have to take a minute to catch ourselves. I do completely understand what you both mean with this. I think that it's a wonderful thing when you can take one other to a whole different level.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:49 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I'm like Anon 5:34, my body cannot handle it if he touches my cl*t. I can't hold still and wiggle around. It's just too much for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:50 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• OP

Im glad there are others like me LOL

He actually had me ask this question because he was confused too

Hopefully we'll all be able to enjoy the new levels our partners take us to because even though it feels great it sometimes feels to great...as explained in my OP

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:55 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Why would having an incredibly intense orgasm with the person you love be scary? Trust me, if you let yourself go, your man will love, love, love it. Even if you flop like a fish and sound like a banshee your man will feel like the Orgasm King, especially if you tell him that he caused it because of his SKILL. A lot of women either can't orgasm or aren't with a man who can give them one so you are very lucky. Happy orgasming!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:44 AM on Jun. 18, 2009