Newbie seeking assistance

As a newer cafe mom member, I'm curious. Are there things that you like or hate when posters answer questions, etc? I really like visiting but sometimes I am uncertain about what is appropriate. I don't really want to step on toes unwittingly.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in About CafeMom

• The problem with women is that they take things so literally. People have to remember that we are talking through a comp. Don't hesitate to respond to a question because you're nervous the poster may take it the wrong way. That is their insecurity if they choose to do so and they are the one that posted asking for advice. If someone does reply to your response and calls you out on being rude or mean then just ignore it. You know what you meant and there is point in explaining yourself because they are just looking for a fight. IMO, when I post a ?, I'm looking for honest answers. I don't always like what I read but I appreciate everyone's response. :)

vnw1405

Answer by vnw1405 at 8:02 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I hate it when people use the Anonymous thing. If you're so embarrassed by your own opinion, why is that your opinion?
    CrazyMom5480

Answer by CrazyMom5480 at 9:48 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I agree with CrazyMom, if it's your opinion and you value it enough to voice it, then put your name on it. Who cares what everyone thinks/says. We are all entitled to our own opinions, right or wrong.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2009