Are there any legitimate work at home jobs that don't cost to start?

I would like to start working from home but don't want to pay for it to start. How do you know where to look and which one is really real?

jse8782

Asked by jse8782 at 8:01 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a list of legit home jobs on my site. Scroll down past the businesses to where it says Work @ Home Jobs...

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

All Are Legit - Not all are hireing so look around.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:26 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I have a list of jobs that I"ve used. I test them before I list them, and I only list free ones. Some pay by check and some pay by Paypal (or check). You can read about it at Free Paypal Money

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:14 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• m-avi

m-avi

I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They do contain ideas for starting your own home based business as well as resources, ideas and links.  You can check them all out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:03 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I started an at home biz a few months back, but a little bit to start because it is a biz. So if you don't find a job that you like, maybe starting your own biz would be a good idea. You get to earn residual income, which is just awesome! You can go to www.beingunited.com (my website) or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com, I would love to talk with you more about it!
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 3:06 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 3:09 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I sell Mary Kay on the side and the earning potential is unreal. I currently do it as a sideline because I already have a full time job. I know many people who put in the time and effort and make a lot of money. They also set their own hours to fit with their families. If you are interested, go on MaryKay.com and search for a consultant or director in your area. The start up cost is $100.00 - no kidding! Plus, it is a very ethical company to work for. Their biggest stress is faith first, family second, career third.
    Lori-1008

Answer by Lori-1008 at 10:29 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I work from home and it costs me about $50 a month, but I make enough money that it's worth it. Also, I was spending alot on gas, lunches, and daycare, so that's like nothing and soo worth it to be with my family! Check out my profile for more sites and my blog info. Or go to http://www.freedomathometeam.com/tcarter to learn more and request an interview. You are also welcome to call me. My phone number is on the about me section of the site. Best of wishes! And I'll tell you, I've tried it all including selling makeup and doing surveys. Nothing worked for me until I found this company.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 5:43 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Fabulous New, Are you interested in learning about A work at home job option that IS realistic and rewarding?

What if i told you that you would receive a check your First month started with us? it is that great & successful!
    I am very happy to say that joining our work team

You will see that you will be making a 4 Figure income with working at home just by referring others to our company...How easy can that be? One dollar right now, Contact me, So I can sign you www.connectingfromhome.com/faithful77
    Modestdresses

Answer by Modestdresses at 9:20 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

Modestdresses

Answer by Modestdresses at 9:22 PM on Jan. 21, 2013