Need a creative idea to tell Dad baby's sex

I live 1000 miles away from SO so I didn't get to tell him face to face that I'm pregnant. I'm going to Texas to visit next month and right before I go i'm supposed to find out the baby's sex (crossing my fingers that we'll be able to tell!) I need a fun and creative way to tell him what we're having.

MommyAddie

Asked by MommyAddie at 8:55 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if its a girl wear a pink shirt if its a boy wear blue, and dont say anything until the end of the day unless he figures it out before then
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Wear pink or blue LITERALLY from head to toe, and don't say anything! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:57 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Awww! I saw on the news yesterday a couple was having a girl, the father didn't know the sex but he was going to cut the cake and they told him whatever color the cake was (either blue or pink) then he would know. It was pink! I thought that was soo cute. Congrats!!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:57 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I love the cake idea. I know a lady that wore a shirt that said yes i am pregnant, it is a boy, due in nov and no you can not touch the belly (well it was something like that.

You could always make breakfast and dye the eggs the color, have fun with it and good luck. :)
    spunkymomof3

Answer by spunkymomof3 at 9:07 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Once a lady decorated a room in the house...filled with pink balloons and flowers and wrote on the mirror "Its a girl"...it was a bathroom, so he had to go in there eventually!

If you are not going to see him send him a card and fill it with pink pr blue confetti!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 9:31 AM on Jun. 18, 2009