has ayone ever had this brown discharge in the beginning befor finding out you where pregnant if so what is it

brown dicharge in beginnig of pregnacy

teetee83

Asked by teetee83 at 8:59 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• YEP had it with both of my kids! Dr. said it was just "old blood" and not to worry about it unless it was pink/red. Best Wishes to ya!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I had the same at about 4 weeks (2 weeks after I missed my period). My doctor said it was the time when the egg implanted and that caused that brownish discharge. My mom had the same with her two kids. So it is nothing scary but I would recommend to see your doctor. I did. He sent me to get an ultrasound to make sure I was OK. And I was.
    Bryans_Mom

Answer by Bryans_Mom at 9:41 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• If it was a small amount before you found out you were pregnant it was probably implantation bleeding. It's just when the fertalized egg attatches to the wall of the uterus and it's nothing for concern. I had it with DD.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 1:29 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I had dark brown spotting about a week ago(my 6th week). It lasted only about 4 days and was very, very light. Since then I havent had any signs of it.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 2:17 PM on Jun. 19, 2009