Where have all the good men gone?

Yea I know it's a cheesy 80's song, but seriously, where HAVE all the good men gone? Where are the men who like to be the man of the house, the men who like to work, support their families, cling to their wives/signifigant others, and not to their mama's tit? Where are the men who like to stand besided their wife and actually help raise their children? Then men who love God and put good values above immoral ones? Any suggestions on where to find a man like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, they are in the lower states (mainly Texas) and their called cowboys. Yep, I'm talking good ole fashion cowboys. :)
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 9:10 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• OMG AMEN...and farmers...I wanna marry a farming cowboy!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I am sorry ladies....I think I may have snatched up and married the last one.... ~winks~ but if makes you feel any better I had to kiss A LOT of toads before I found my prince...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 9:13 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• oh sigh I don't think they exist any where really. Mine is an good financial provider usually not always but he's down and out in personality. Some where some how an alien computer and bargained with him in return for his computer knowledge they'll give him every new computer toy ever made. That addiction has led to others. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• LOL mamakirs!

Just when I think I found "Mr. Right" my husband scares him away. :)
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 9:17 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• They're hiding somewhere in all the bad men lol.
    Didn't you know? It's 2009. Men are suppose to party, be irresponsible, have no job, and forget about being faithful and supporting your family. That's not the "manly" thing to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• You can;t have mine:) He is just like that but I found him in the most unsuspected place LOL
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 9:18 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I dated a farmer boy. A southern gentleman he was NOT. I feel sorry for whoever he marry's because he's a cheater, control freak, and jerk.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I agree I grew up in the country with farmer/cowboys, and let me tell you. The tans are nice even their stature, but they are mean as can be. you couldn't pay me to marry one. I found my good man in the city.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I dont' know how to help you find one, but I was truly blessed to find mine! I found him in Montana, but having lived there for several years, I don't think it's because he's from Montana, there weren't any more like him there.

I'd say just keep looking. :) He'll be there eventually.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 9:54 AM on Jun. 18, 2009