What would you do if you found out your roommate is a "food-tainter"?

She works at a fast food place and would spit in people's food if they were rude to her. She also did this when she had a fight with her ex-roommate in college. Sometimes, she would do so many mean things with her toothbrush. She just confessed this to me (as a joke) how she used to do this at her job and now I am worried she would also do this to me if I piss her off. Why do people do this to other people's foods? And would you move out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I don't care how rude someone is to me, that is disrespectful and disgusting. I wouldn't trust her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I think that is so gross, i would be scared too. i would hide your toothbrush. Buy thing that cant be reopend like soda can. That is just not cool to do to someone, who know what she has yuck!
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 9:55 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I'd be worried...I wouldn't be able to get anything out of the fridge w/out thinkin "hmmm...I hope this is ok" I'd end up throwing it out. So...yeah, I'd prob move out. Ugh! GL to you!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 9:56 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Don't eat anything that has been opened and hide that toothbrush! Move out! You don't want to risk getting sick! You don't want to be around someone who can't confront people about issues and resort to that petty behavior.
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 10:03 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Gross, yes I would move out. I mean who knows if she does it because she thinks its funny she may be doing it to you too and you just don't know it. That is so disgusting!!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:34 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I would move out. Someone would do this is missing basic consideration. You never know when you might piss her off and she will do this to you... maybe she already has.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 11:23 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• You should put a hidden camera watching your toothbrush or refridgerator. I think that is good enough evidence to get her evicted.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 11:42 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Oh, and I would also let her work know she is doing this. That is a HUGE health risk, and any employee who does that while working with food needs to be fired.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 11:43 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I'd find another roommate and fast!
    ivebcummymother

Answer by ivebcummymother at 11:45 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I'd move. Then I would contact the place she works and report her. THEN I'd call the health department and report her.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 2:11 PM on Jun. 18, 2009