Potty trianing

My son is only 15 mo old but, he will not stop taking his diaper off. Ever time he uses his diaper He takes it off, even when if he has to take off his bottams. What should I do??

Thanks

Connersmom9956

Asked by Connersmom9956 at 9:36 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would start potty training him now! It sounds like he doesnt like being in a messy diaper which could work to your advantage right now! Take the opportunity!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 9:37 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• i dont think that means he is ready, my son does this at 14 months and i dont think he is ready, i think he doesnt like wearing diaper. He trys to take it off as soon as its on so its not a messy diaper. I mean if you want to try and start, thats just fine. What i do is put him in a oneies and he cant get his diaper off. I heard if you do start them too early it could make learning longer because they werent ready. JMO
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 9:52 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I would say try it for a couple of days, not too intense though. Just see how he does. If he dosent seem to be getting it then I would let it go for a while. Sometime babies just go through a stage of taking off their diapers. But you know back when my mom a baby, thay were all potty trained as soon as they could walk, and if they werent walking in a "timely manner" then they crawled to the toilet! :) LOL So it is possible if its really what you want.
    Anonymous