need some fathers day Ideas

It's my BF first fathers day. I need some help coming up with ideas that cost...NOTHING!!!! I'm a SAHM and don't want to spend money from his paycheck on his fathers day. I know it's OUR money now but that just seems kind of silly....do you know any cute Ideas?

rowdy24

Asked by rowdy24 at 9:38 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Relationships

Level 2 (-1 Credits)
  • My husband got a home-made certificate - Best Dad reward. You can find them here
    http://www.certificatemaker.com/
    I put my own words, printed it out and decorated it with his and our son's pictures. We still have it on the wall in our living room.
    Bryans_Mom

Answer by Bryans_Mom at 9:44 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• The ways a mans heart is his stomach. Make him a nice, big breakfast! Does he like back rubs? Give him one of those too.
    If your children are small and take naps, when they are napping, give the hubby a "good time".
    If he likes fishing, send him fishing with a buddy.
    Oh and let him have a nap too. :)
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 9:46 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• make handprints of the baby and give them to him. if you don't want to spend the $$ on one of those kits you can make the "clay" yourself....I found "recipes' for it online...look for play clay...

or....

use washable paint and make the handprints on a piece of construction paper...then you could make a collage of pictures with him and the baby around the handprints.

ivebcummymother

Answer by ivebcummymother at 11:42 AM on Jun. 18, 2009